I can tell how many people come to my site in a day and if they have done a Google search, what they typed in to bring them to my blog. Google pulls in common words that appears in both the search and a website.
Here are some of the strangest Google seaches so far:
1) "Amateur shoppers"
2) "Good things about turning 40 include 80's music and big hair"
3) "Snail Jokes" (by far the one that brings the most people to my site: see mine here. )
4) "Wayne Thiebaud's wives"
5) "World's fastest parallel parker"
6) "Meaning of dream forgotten clothes in dryer"
7) "Days of an outside girl that loves animals, even chickens"
Number 7 is, for obvious reasons, my favorite. I am truly proud that someone typed in that and it brought them to me.
Number 6, as far as I can tell, this Google-searcher never got the answer. So, I will make this one up for her: "You're afraid you really stink at being a housewife and are terrified the gals from MOPs are going to find out."
Number 5 I think would be an excellent name of a band or novel. (Or even as an epitaph!)
Just to be fair, the most bizarre Google search I have ever attempted is: "How many calories does a panic attack burn?" Sadly, there were no results (but, my guess is about 200). But, since I have now posed the quesiton here, if anyone ever does ask Google this question, it will bring them to my site. (Yippee!) I will of course, let you know if this happens.